Monday, December 17, 2007

K, I started this today, cuz....Amber's was so cute. I guess I'll just start by saying that it's Christmas time and things are crazy. I ought to be out finishing my Christmas shopping instead of sitting here, but that's the way I roll. I went to the gym this morning for a charity event. It was a really hard workout. The kids are off at school, and I'm looking forward to some peace an quite after a weekend of chaos with Christmas parties, and Challis' food poisoning...I didn't poison him McDonald's did. :)

Well, guess that's good for a first post. I put in some pics of the Cookie party at my house and Chantel with Santa....if I can figure out how.

1 comment:

Amber said...

So glad you started your blog. Your page looks great. I love to read updates on everyone. The slideshow is cool, I need to figure out how to do one myself. Hopefully we will see y'all this weekend!